TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
• Registration & Forums: In order to utilize the Services, you must create a user account and select a user name. Your username may be visible to the public; all who access the Services (Games). The chat, profile walls, and forums within our Services (Games), allow you to communicate with members of the online community. Whenever you give out information in public areas, that information can be collected and used by people you do not know. You should not give out Personal Information, and giving out other people’s Personal Information within the services is against the Terms of Service.
• IP Addresses: Your IP address is reported by your web browser when you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your user account information on our databases. We use this to:
◦ Diagnose problems and any issues reported by users that are related to the IP addresses controlled by specific parties.
◦ Gauge how many users are visiting the Website from different geographical regions and using the Services.
◦ Trace back the source of any malicious or illegal use of the Services (such as having interacting multiple accounts) so that we can more easily track and disable such usage as it arises.
• NoPowerup Applications on Partner-Operated Websites: In order to use the Services (Games) on third-party operated websites (e.g., Facebook) we may require you to 1) be a registered member of a partner site, and 2) install a NoPowerup application on your partner site account. If your use of Service (Games) requires app installation on a third party-operated website, you generally must agree to the partner site’s Terms of Service.
• Device IDs: When downloading or installing our Games (apps), information such as a unique device identifier will be provided to us. We use this information in order to sync your specific Game with your device. The unique device identifier does not include, or give access to the owner’s name, address or other personal information registered to that device.
• Support: If you send an email or otherwise communicate with NoPowerup JSC, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
DISCLOSURES & TRANSFERS
THIRD-PARTY SITES & ADVERTISERS
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps to protect the Personal Information that you provide to us. We have procedures in place that limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as necessary.You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. Never give out your passwords, real name or address. Do not choose a user name that is your real name, and remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished using the Website or accessing the Services (Games) online.
OUR POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN
If you are a child under the age of 13, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our Services. The Company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 13 without said parental consent. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their PII, please contact us at the address given below and we will endeavor to delete that PII from our databases.
AMENDMENT OF THIS POLICY
Upon request, NoPowerup will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access or request deletion of your personal information directly in NoPowerup mobile apps or by contacting NoPowerup Data Protection Officer as indicated in the “Contact” section below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Data Protection Officer – NoPowerup – 6th floor, 68 Khuc Thua Du, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietna